Buyer/Expeditor is an advanced level position with duties including:
- Purchase, expedite and track status of electrical project equipment and commodity materials for assigned projects.
- Review commodity Bills of Material for ordering or quotation.
- Obtain quotes for buy-out items and evaluate price, availability, terms, and vendor capabilities.
- Receive field orders and purchase or release material from pre-negotiated blanket purchase orders. Expedite deliveries.
- Handle return material with vendors.
- Interface with vendor and A/P to resolve invoice problems.
Candidates should have working knowledge of electrical construction material plus two years in purchasing or related field in the electrical contracting or electrical distributor industry. Basic understanding of purchasing techniques, procedures and policies required.
Please forward your resume to hr@redwoodEG.com.