Estimator is an advanced level position with duties including:
- Review specifications, documents and drawings to determine contractual scope of work
- Identify approved vendors/subcontractors and solicit pricing for bidding purposes
- Review and identify deficiencies in bid documents and drawings
- Prepare detailed cost estimates
- Prepare conceptual budgets
- Value engineering analysis
- Preliminary design and constructability analysis
Candidates should have a minimum of three years experience. Excellent knowledge of take off and estimating techniques, computer based input skills in Accubid or equivalent and the desire to work in a high energy team atmosphere are a must.
Please forward your resume to hr@redwoodEG.com.