Project Manager is an advanced level position with duties including:
- Cost estimating
- Value engineering analysis
- Preliminary design and constructability analysis
- Contract negotiation and management
- Prepare and manage change orders
- Pre-fabrication layout and implementation
- Project submittals, product release and oversee procurement
- Labor report analysis and projections
- Represent company in OAC meetings
Candidates should have a four year college degree or equivalent technical or construction related experience and minimum of three years experience in estimating and/or managing projects. Excellent cost estimating and communication skills and the desire to work in a high energy team atmosphere are a must.
Please forward your resume to hr@redwoodEG.com.